Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekly Student Updates

This week I had a unique service opportunity. There is a kid who lives by me who ran for Junior Class Officer for next year, but didn’t make it. He also was planning on trying out for the Musical Productions class as well. So, I took him a treat and a drink to say sorry about his loss and then I spent the next couple of days helping him get his audition ready for Productions. I helped him find a song to sing and a monologue too which he then quickly prepared for his audition in the next day. The list of who made it was posted on Saturday and he made it! I was so happy for him! And I know he was happy too, especially since he hadn’t made office. I think I was more excited than he was though because I know it will be a good thing for him so I was so glad I could help him get ready for it.

-Aubrey Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment