Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome 2010 Mexico Students!

The General Orientation meeting is coming up in just a few days, and I couldn’t be more excited to embark on a new year of service, learning, friendship, and fun! The Mexico team will be going to a brand new site this year: Bautista Grande. This small mountainous village is located in Chiapas, the southernmost state in Mexico, which borders Guatemala.

I want to welcome all the members of the Mexico 2010 team to the program. I can’t wait to get to know all of you as we work together to plan projects to implement in Mexico and participate in community service throughout the year. We have a ton of hard work ahead of us, but I can assure you that it will all be worth it – this will be a truly life-changing year!

Thank you all for your dedication to humanitarian service! You are such amazing examples to me and and I look forward to serving with you this year.

Merrit Denison
Mexico Team Alum Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment