Monday, May 20, 2013

Youthlinc Code of Conduct


If you are a Youthlinc participant, you've signed the Youthlinc Code of Conduct.  By signing this form, which was in your initial application, you have agreed to the following:

I agree to obey and sustain the law of the United States and of the country associated with my Youthlinc program and will continue to do so while participating in a Youthlinc program. I agree to make honest and complete declarations at customs.

I will respect the property rights of others. This includes refraining from shoplifting, concealment, damage, or misuse of the property of others.

I am not involved nor will I become involved in drug use, including possession, use, or distribution of any narcotic or dangerous drug (as defined by applicable law), except as prescribed by a licensed medical practitioner. I understand that underage drinking as per U.S. law is prohibited on a Youthlinc trip.

I will respect the rights of others during the entire Youthlinc program, in Utah and internationally. This includes not physically or verbally abusing any person, sexually harassing any person, or engaging in behaviors which endanger the health or safety of others, not obstructing or disrupting the privacy of others, or the performance of Youthlinc activities at the direction of leaders associated with the program.

I will respect the rules and directions stated by Youthlinc team leaders. I will stay with the group, and participate in all group activities, unless otherwise directed by the team leaders. It is my objective in participating in a Youthlinc program to be part of the team and to assist in the accomplishment of activities associated with the program.

I understand that each participant in a Youthlinc team is a representative of the Youthlinc organization. I will not attempt to further any cause, religious, political, or otherwise which is outside the stated or understood purposes of the Youthlinc program. Behaviors which further a cause include the holding of meetings or distribution of materials relating to a religious, political, or other cause.

I understand that a single violation of this Code of Conduct may be grounds for expulsion from the program at any time, locally or internationally. If internationally, I will return home early at my own expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment