Monday, May 20, 2013

Youthlinc's Emergency Medical Insurance for participants

Youthlinc purchases Emergency Medical Insurance for all Youthlinc participants.  Below is the policy description.  Participants have $250,000 in Medical Expense Benefit ($500 Deductible), $25,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment, and $1,000 for the Evacuation Benefit.  

The Medical Expense Benefits include benefit for:
  • Accidental and Sickness
  • Medical Evacuation
  • Emergency Reunion
  • Repatriation of Remains
  • Emergency Dental







5 comments:

  1. Rogers insurance Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to recommend exclusively fine plus efficient information and facts, hence notice it: click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. testosterone cypionate for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Physiotherapist at home,

    ReplyDelete
  5. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… bentonville ar best value auto insurance

    ReplyDelete