Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello, all!

Hey YouthLinc-ers and followers!
I just thought I'd introduce myself.. My name is Jessica Williams and I'm part of the Mexico 2010 team. I'm going to be posting updates about our trip as much as possible while we're down there so you all can be kept updated about all the exciting things we will be doing! We leave early Tuesday morning (FOUR MORE DAYS!!) and I'm SO stoked. It's going to be awesome. Be sure to check the blog often, as there will be plenty to read about. The other YouthLinc teams will be posting about their trips while in their locations as well whenever internet access is available so be sure to keep your eyes open for those as the other trips draw closer.. :)

1 comment:

  1. very good blog, congratulations
    regard from Reus Catalonia
    thank you

    ReplyDelete